INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT (RET)

Description of your first forum.

INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT (RET)

Postby cdillon » Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:57 am

There were NO published obituaries today! TBTG!

AND…

6 Aug. 2024 Southside Retired Detectives Reunion!

Flier attached:

AND…

08 Aug. 2024. Honoring Fallen Police Officer Michael Gordon!

Dear friends,

My family would be honored if you could join us on Thursday, August 8, 2024, for a ceremony remembering my brother, Chicago Police Officer Michael Gordon, on the 20th anniversary of his End of Watch. P. O. Mike Gordon Memorial Ceremony, Thursday, August 8th 10:00 AM

CPD Education and Training Academy 1300 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL

The program will be brief and should wrap before 11AM. Parking can be challenging at the Academy, so attendees are encouraged to carpool. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

John Gordon

Michael P. Gordon Memorial Foundation

773-706-4484

Michael Gordon.jpg

From the CPD Daily bulletin 05 Aug. 2024.

ALWAYS REMEMBERED!

Otha LeMons ............. 1974

CHAPLAINS CORNER!

Prayerful greetings from the Chaplains Section! We encourage you to take advantage of alternatives available to you at www.ChicagoPCM.org Once there, you can submit individual prayer requests, along with visiting the photo album and video library pages, where you’re sure to see some familiar faces! You can also contact any of the CPD Chaplains through the site or by calling the numbers listed under “Chaplains” in the Department Directory (numbers listed are cell phones accepting text messages as well). We’d be happy to lend an ear, pray with you and offer some words of encouragement. As you likely know, we operate under the strictest of confidence. Continuing to practice common sense and following guidance from the experts, will assure we all get through these difficult days. The Chaplains Section represent various faith traditions and are praying fervently for our members and families. May God grant quick recovery to all who are sick and health and safety to the entire CPD Family!
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum