Request for an Interview

Description of your first forum.

Request for an Interview

Postby cdillon » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:37 am

I hope this finds you well. My name is Adrienne Hurst and I'm a reporter with Injustice Watch, a nonprofit, non-partisan news organization based in Chicago.

My colleague, Robert (CC'd here), and I are working on a project involving Terry stops: how they work, their history, and how they are viewed from multiple perspectives. As part of this exploration, we are seeking insight from a side that we believe is far too often disregarded: the police officers tasked with the job.

I am writing to see if any members of the Retired Chicago Police Association would be interested in talking with us about their experiences with, and thoughts on, this type of policing. Terry stops are a complex and multi-sided topic, and we'd like to emphasize the police perspective as an important part of this discussion.

We would love to talk on the record with anyone who is willing. However, we can certainly start off the record if that's a more comfortable option.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks,

Adrienne Hurst

Reporting Fellow

Injustice Watch

adriennehurst@injusticewatch.org

cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum