INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT (RET)

Description of your first forum.

INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT (RET)

Postby cdillon » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 pm

Gene Anderson.png

Gene A. Anderson, retired Chicago Police Detective & Army Veteran. Beloved brother of Ammie Lee Suttlar, Ann Finney, Shirley Munos, Johnny (Grace) Moore, the late Queen Esther Anderson, Henry Lee Moore, Rosemary Rembert & James Moore. Uncle & cousin of many. Funeral Wednesday family & friends will meet at 9:45 am at the information center for a 10:00 am service at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery 20953 W. Hoff Rd. Elwood, IL 60421 Info Giancola Funeral & Cremation www.giancolafuneral.com 800.975.4321

Clarence John Murzyn, age 86. Beloved husband of Kathleen Ann Murzyn nee Garvey. Loving father of Clarence Jr. (Tina) Murzyn, Michael (Meaghan) Murzyn and Jan (Jennifer) Murzyn. Fond grandfather of 8. Dear son of the late Stanley Joseph Murzyn and the late Eleanor Murzyn nee Ziemba. Dear brother of the late Lawrence (Jan) Murzyn. Uncle of many nieces and nephews. Cousin and friend of many. Retired member of the Chicago Police Department. Visitation April 15, 2024, Monday from 10:00 am until time of Mass at 11:00 am at Nativity of Our Lord and St. Gabriel Parish, 653 W. 37th St., Chicago, IL. Cremation Private. Funeral Info: 773-767-4500 or www.wolniakfuneralhome.com

Catherine M. (Kay) Lyons nee O' Leary, 89, at rest April 1, 2024. Beloved wife of (the late) John J. (CPD) for 66 years. Dear mother of Michael (Susan). Adoring Grandma of (the late) Christopher, John (Hannah), Colleen (Alec) Datoli. Loving, great Grandma of Graham Lyons, and soon to be Baby Datoli. A Memorial Visitation will be held on Friday April 12, 2024, 10:00 until time of Mass at 11:30 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, 8404 S Cass, Darien, IL. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to The Christopher Lyons Memorial Fund www.AdventHealthGlenOaksGive.com. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Catherine Lyons, please visit our floral store.

AND…

Chuck Schwier is going for surgery today (Wednesday), Lutheran General Park Ridge, and supposed to be in-n-out and return to the nursing home the same day. Those so inclined please enter in prayers.

Ted Sullivan CPD.

Forwarded from retired CPD Paul Vitaioli.

“From Roger Musso:

I got a text from Tom Braband, retired from SOG yesterday with some sad news. Tom has been fighting cancer for a few years now. His health has declined rapidly in the previous few weeks.

If you two could look at your contact lists and let anyone know who worked with Tom back in the day, it would be appreciated. Tom's cell is: 773-593-6491. Please give him a call or text, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys.”

AND…

2 May 24. retirement Lt. John Spellman!

Flier attached:

AND…reminder…

19 Apr. 2024. Battle of the badges!

File attached:

AND…

20 Apr. 2024. CFD-CPD VA Benefit Meeting!

Flier attached:

AND…reminder…

25 Apr. 2024. Emerald Society Meeting!

File attached:

From the CPD Daily bulletin Apr. 18, 2024.

ALWAYS REMEMBERED!

Emil Shogren. . . . . . . . . . . .. . 1928

Arthur D. Mutter. . . . . . . .. . . 1933

Roy Carney. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . 1958

DEATH NOTICE!

Passed away 13 April 2024, R E T I R E D P O L I C E O F F I C E R RAYMOND T. ADAMS JR., formerly assigned to Major Accident Investigation Section (MAIS).

Passed away 15 April 2024 R E T I R E D P O L I C E O F F I C E R ROBERT WESTPHAL, formerly assigned to Detached Services - Government Security.

Retirement cake and coffee celebration!

Detective John Mc Inerney Area Four Detective Division!

PO Mark Laduzinsky Detached Services - Uniformed Support Division!

SPECIAL EVENT BLOOD DRIVE!

There is an extreme shortage of blood to treat Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) which affects millions throughout the world. Please donate at the blood drive NOBLE Chicago Metro Chapter is holding on 19 April 2024 from 0800 to 1300 hours in the Multipurpose Room at Public Safety Headquarters. To register, please visit https://www. redcrossblood.org/give.html/driveresults?zipSponsor+NOBLE

SPECIAL EVENT BATTLE OF THE BADGES!

Chicago Battle of the Badges Charities, Join us for a boxing exhibition of Firemen vs Policemen on Friday April 19, 2024, at De La Salle Institute. Doors open at 6pm. All tickets can be purchased online at ****chicagobattleofthebadges.org**** Any questions please contact the Battle of the Badges Hotline at 224-322-5616. For all exempt CPD members who purchase a ticket, VIP seating is being accommodated. Please RSVP your VIP seat by emailing Sgt. Sanchez at carlos.sanchez1@chicagopolice.org.
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum