Retiree Participants Alert-Attorney Work Product and Attorne

Description of your first forum.

Retiree Participants Alert-Attorney Work Product and Attorne

Postby cdillon » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:32 PM
Cc: Clint; Ken
Subject: FW: Retiree Participants Alert-Attorney Work Product and Attorney-Client Confidential!!!!

Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:09 PM
Subject: Retiree Participants Alert-Attorney Work Product and Attorney-Client Confidential!!!!

Dear Participants,

We need your help and here’s the schedule.

We have pending our motion for a preliminary injunction and class certification,

and the city has filed a motion to dismiss the claims entirely.

We need your help in demonstrating that you will face hardships by the city’s increases planned to go into effect January 1, 2014.

Every one of you has something to say in this respect.

And I imagine you’ve been almost waiting to tell someone about your particular situation.

So……..

· Each of you needs to email me with your description of your situation and whether and how the city’s proposed changes in the healthcare rates and coverage will affect you.

· Describe your personal situation and what hardships you will suffer if the just-declared increases go into effect.

· Let it out!

That said,

1. You can email them to me, but please…

2. In the subject heading: Retiree Healthcare submission-Underwood v City –Statement in Support of Preliminary Injunction

3. Also put in your email: “I declare, under penalty of perjury, that this information is true” and “You may use my submission to present to the court in support of the preliminary injunction”

We will need to make our submissions no later than the 23rd on the injunction, so please get on this RIGHT NOW!

Clint Krislov

Krislov & Associates, Ltd.

Civic Opera Building, Suite 1300

20 North Wacker Drive

Chicago, Illinois 60606

Telephone: 312-606-0500

Facsimile: 312-606-0207

Email: clint@krislovlaw.com
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum