Vanguard Emergency Management Employment Opportunity

Postby cdillon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Vanguard Emergency Management

8:39 AM
Joy Outram
To corneliusdillon@retiredchicagopoliceassoc.com
Quick reply allReplyForwardDeleteActions

Good Morning!
My name is Joy Outram, and I am the Recruitment Manager for Vanguard Emergency Management. I wanted to reach out with information regarding an independent contractor opportunity for retired members within your organization. I know this is a lengthy e-mail, but I wanted to provide as much information as possible on the front end. Please review and let me know if you feel this is something you would be interested in discussing or sharing with your members. Thank You for any consideration!

Vanguard EM holds a federal contract with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to conduct disaster housing inspections in the aftermath of large-scale disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, severe storms and earthquakes. Upon receiving notification from FEMA, Vanguard EM deploys inspectors to the declared disaster locations to assess damaged homes and record damages. This information allows FEMA to provide financial assistance to the disaster survivors.

What makes this position unique is the flexibility to work when available and supplement current job opportunities. By signing up with Vanguard EM, inspectors have the chance to earn additional income and help local communities and individuals recover from disastrous and sometimes devastating events.

Training is provided at no cost to all new inspectors. Vanguard EM has an extensive training program that utilizes both an on-line learning management system as well as in-person training. Vanguard EM provides training to ensure that all disaster survivors are provided the highest quality service in a timely manner.

For more information about Vanguard EM and the role of Disaster Housing Inspector , please visit our website at http://www.vanguardem.com/his/inspectors.html . You may register at no cost and with no previous disaster housing inspection experience. (Please note that in order to work on this federal contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen, pass a Moderate Level public trust background investigation, and must have the flexibility to work short- or long-term deployments following a disaster.)

If you would like additional information or hold interest in an Introduction to Vanguard EM, please contact me directly.

Joy Outram SHRM-CP, PHR
Recruitment Manager
Direct / 540.665.3329
Email / joy.outram@vanguardem.com
Vanguard Emergency Management / Housing Inspection Services
Leading the way in Community Response and Recovery

188 Brooke Road, Suite 300 / Winchester, VA / 22603
vanguardem.com

This electronic mail communication may contain privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary information which is the property of Vanguard Emergency Management or one of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the intended recipient please delete this communication and notify the sender that you have received it in error.
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum