53rd Chicago International Film Festival are looking for vol

Description of your first forum.

53rd Chicago International Film Festival are looking for vol

Postby cdillon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Hello!

I am writing on behalf of the 53rd Chicago International Film Festival. We are looking for volunteers to fill a range of positions this year. I believe that the retired police men and women utilizing the services of your organization would greatly benefit from participating.

Volunteering provides great opportunities to be immersed in the festival's exciting cultural environment, to network and mingle with fellow cinephiles, and of course to see some ground-breaking international film! We even offer vouchers for festival screenings in exchange or volunteer shifts, and other great perks.

I am positive that many within your vast community would be interested in getting involved, particularly those who are interested in media, community/volunteering opportunities, film or the creative arts.

Attached you'll find an informational PDF sheet about volunteer registration; I encourage you share this with your staff, members and colleagues. I can also send a plain text version if that works easier for you. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks so much!

See you at the movies!

TAYLOR WISHAM
Volunteer Manager
Cinema/Chicago
Chicago International Film Festival
212 W. Van Buren St., Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60607
t: (312) 723-0533
e: volunteers@chicagofilmfestival.com
www.shiftboard.com/chicagointernationalfilmfestival
www.chicagofilmfestival.com