BBC PD Casting

Description of your first forum.

BBC PD Casting

Postby cdillon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Subject: BBC PD Casting

Hi RCPA,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Evan Czyz and I am a Casting Associate at BBC Studios in our Los Angeles Branch. We are currently casting for a show in development, and I thought your organization may include people who would be perfect for this project!

The Project:

For this series, we will take an intimate journey throughout the globe as we see firsthand how global police forces function around the world. We are all familiar with U.S. police operations, protocols, the criminals, and dangers our officers face. What we don’t know is how the rest of the world works to protect their citizens and countries.

We are specifically looking for a retired police officer, detective, or someone who has worked in law enforcement. This person will not only help us tell the stories about how the world’s police force works, trains and lives but will also embed with the different forces around the world to understand them more.

Think of it like the Anthony Bourdain of Police Forces.

If you have any questions feel free to reach me at this email, or call me at 630-360-0216.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best,

Evan Czyz

Casting Associate

BBC Studios
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum