Sergeant Shawn Kennedy

Description of your first forum.

Sergeant Shawn Kennedy

Postby cdillon » Fri May 17, 2019 3:12 pm

May 17, 2019

C. P. D Sergeant Shawn Kennedy will be at our next meeting on June 2, 2019 at 1:00 pm at the First District. Please attend.

I just learned about the Retired Chicago Police Association and wanted to make sure your members are aware of the many services offered by EAP, which are still available to all CPD sworn retirees. I would like to stop by your next regular meeting on Sunday, June 2nd at 1:00 PM to drop off brochures from our office, which includes our EAP brochure, Peer Support brochure, No Cop Outs brochure, and a two-sided Suicide Palm Card. I will be available to answer any question and to briefly address your members.

Below is the link to your public-facing EAP website. Please include our link on your Message Board and feel free to use it in your upcoming newsletters. We would also be interested in submitting an article for the August edition of the R.C.P.A. newsletter. I look forward to talking with you and working with your organization to ensure our retires are aware of the services available to them.

https://home.chicagopolice.org/inside-t ... e-program/

Employee Assistance Program | Chicago Police Department
home.chicagopolice.org
Employee Assistance Program. The Professional Counseling Division / Employee Assistance Program, (EAP) is a unit of the Chicago Police Department that’s dedicated to providing “free and confidential” programs for all active and retired department members and their families.

Sergeant Shawn Kennedy
Chicago Police Department
Bureau of Organizational Development

Professional Counseling Division (EAP)
3510 S. Michigan Avenue (Suite 3060NE)
Chicago, IL 60653
Office: 312-745-5692

Cell: 312-351-0441
Pax: 0256 Intercom: 8-3256
shawn.kennedy@chicagopolice.org
cdillon
Site Admin