Blackhawks Law Enforcement Appreciation Night

Description of your first forum.

Blackhawks Law Enforcement Appreciation Night

Postby cdillon » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:45 pm

The link is active and your members can purchase tickets directly through our site today!

Law Enforcement Appreciation Night

My name is Logan and I’m with the Chicago Blackhawks. I am reaching out because we are hosting our Law Enforcement Appreciation Night this season on Tuesday, October 22nd vs Vegas Golden Knights and I wanted to know if the Retired Chicago Police Association would be interested in bringing a group out to the game!

Groups start at just 10 tickets and our pricing begins at $70.56/ticket in the 300 level and $155.68/ticket in the 200 level. I am also able to provide discounts for larger groups. Each ticket comes with a Law Enforcement themed Blackhawks winter hat and a portion of the ticket sales is donated to the 100 Club of Chicago.

Check for pricing on individual tickets.

The Blackhawks invite you to honor and celebrate the brave men and women in blue at the United Center. With the purchase of a ticket through this offer, you will receive an exclusive Blackhawks winter hat.

A portion from every ticket sold will be donated to The 100 Club of Chicago, an organization that provides for the families of first responders who have lost their lives in the line of duty.

Select VIP Ticket to purchase a ticket on the 100/200 level and have access to an exclusive pregame reception in the Concert Club with food and beverage included.

For questions or for special pricing on groups of 10 or more, please contact

Logan Oppegard at (312) 455-7011 or email loppegard@blackhawks.com.

Thank you for your assistance!

Best,

Logan

Logan Oppegard
Account Executive, Ticket Sales
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
O 312.455.7011
1901 West Madison Street | Chicago, IL 60612

signature_1512885667
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum