Postby cdillon » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:36 pm

> ---------- Original Message ----------
> From: ipaweb@ipa-usa.org
> To: rcpaneil@comcast.net
> Date: 08/25/2022 6:08 PM
> Subject: Incoming VIP's and NEC/NDC
>
>
> This email is being sent by International Police Association (IPA) on behalf of Arcee Cain / arceecain@outlook.com
> ********************************************************************************
> Hello all,
>
> The Region has 3 guest from the German Police coming into the Chicago area between the dates of 01 - 05 of September 2022. They will be arriving and departing from Ohare Airport. The would love to visit a Police and or Firestation while they are here. It doesn't matter which agency. If you are able to assist let me know which dates and time you available so that we can make arrangements. Additionally, we will still honor the Chicago tradition of taking them out to dinner. We are still working out the date with them, but once we find the date and time that works for them I will be sending out a follow-up message.
>
>
> On another topic, the National Delegate / Election Committee has announced its meeting, which will take place 07 - 11 November 2022 in Louisville, Kentucky. Any active member is welcome to attend, but you have to reserve your spot. It stands an excellent way to observe the inner workings of the USA Section of the IPA and the concerns of each region as we hammer out bylaw changes. It also a great informational as each region brings their respective bonding events live and a great chance to meet everyone. Please email me for the registration form. The deadline is very close at hand. I plan on driving there. Registration must be made before 02 Sep 2022 and hotel reservations must be made before 04 Oct 2022.
>
> SERVO PER AMIKECO,
>
> Arcee Cain
> International Police Association
> United States of America Section
> Region 04 - President
> Chicago Police Department
> Life Member #43138
> ArceeCain@outlook.com
>
>