Employment in McHenry and Lake County

Description of your first forum.

Employment in McHenry and Lake County

Postby cdillon » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:26 pm

---------- Original Message ----------

Date: 11/17/2022 11:52 AM
Subject: Jobs available for Retired Officers in Lake & McHenry County

Good morning Cornelius,

I’m a member of the RCPA. A friend of mine, who is a Retired ATF Agent, has a security company and is looking for Retired and Active Officers to work a security job in the Lake and McHenry County area. I would appreciate it if you would be kind enough to post the message (below) on the RCPA bulletin board.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

Gene Roy
773-580-0196

Part-time Security Jobs available in: Lake and McHenry Counties

This post is for Active and Retired Officers in the far north and Northwest Suburbs who are looking for some pat-time work. It may not be for you because of the distance, but if you know someone up that way, please pass it along.

For Active and retired LEO's in the Lake and McHenry County areas in Northern Illinois who are looking for part-time security work: SI Security is seeking Active and Retired Officers to work part-time Security at one of their three locations: Gurnee, Island Lake, or McHenry (City), in a warehouse environment. Pay is $35 hourly, all 3 shifts on all 7 days of the week are available.
Call John Gamboa (Retired ATF) at 312-735-4698 or email him at jgamboa@si-security.com
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum