INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT

Description of your first forum.

INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT

Postby cdillon » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:50 am

Below forwarded from retired CPD John Wotring!

Hello,

By now everyone should know that our friend and 18th District PO Phil Young has passed away. This is a very sad state of affairs whenever we lose one of our own. It is just a reminder at how vulnerable we all are as we continue to age.

Phil attended the last lunch in October. He stated to me how much he enjoyed seeing everyone and was looking forward to the future lunches.

I want to share with all of you who have stopped attending for whatever reason. I want to encourage you to attend our future lunches. Our time together is limited and I for one enjoy seeing EVERYONE who attends.

Please consider attending the future lunches. I know for a fact Phil planned on attending.

Respectfully submitted,

John Wotring

AND...

From the CPD Daily bulletin 9 January 2023.

Always Remembered!

John C. Knight. . . . . . . . . . . . . 1999

Retirement Cake & Coffee Celebrations!

P.O. John Boudardj
P.O. Robert O'Connell
13 Jan 2023 • 1100 hrs.
001st District-Community Room.

MEETING UPDATE!

The “No Cop Outs” Alcoholics Anonymous weekly Thursday morning meeting will be held at the following location until further notice:

Queen of Martyrs Convent
10240 S. St. Louis
Chicago, IL
Every Thursday at 1000 hrs.
Any further questions, please contact Ann.Jaros@chicagopolice.org

OFFICER WELLNESS!

CPD Chaplains and EAP Clinician will be teaming together to host a marriage retreat for active and retired CPD married couples, to provide training that strengthens individuals and their relationships. The retreat will take place Friday,10 Feb 2023-Sunday, 12 Feb 2023 at The Westin Chicago North Shore located at 601 N. Milwaukee Ave. Wheeling, Il. 60090. For cost, meals, and lodging information, please contact Chaplain Kimberly-Lewis Davis at 312-771-6638, or email kimberly.lewis-davis@chicagopolice.org. RSVP by 13 Jan 2023 as space is limited.
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum