MESSAGE FROM RETIRED DEA AGENT

Description of your first forum.

MESSAGE FROM RETIRED DEA AGENT

Postby cdillon » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:24 am

Hello,
My name is Niles Gooding and I am a retired DEA Special Agent. I run a YouTube channel called Reasons We Serve that is about law enforcement. The goal of my channel is to paint LE in as good as light as possible and interview people about their LE careers. I try to get interesting stories and hear about people’s career and answer the following questions.

1. How did you get into law enforcement?
2. Did law enforcement affect your family?
3. Did law enforcement change the way you view people?

Other than that I just like to hear each person’s unique story.

I will be coming to Chicago this week and I am hoping to interview some Chicago Police Officers. Do you have anyone that would be willing to talk to me about their career, be entertaining with stories and represent LE well?

I bring my own camera, mics and lights and will meet anywhere that is convenient for the interviewees.

If you have anyone that would be interesting and willing to talk to me could you provide me with some contact information?

They can also email me our call me with my contact information listed below.

Thank you.

Niles

Niles Gooding
Varda Investigations
M: 208-961-1111
W: www.vardainvestigations.com
E: niles@vardainvestigations.com

thumb_nklleekm26u4idqra3itd3dj44_5e35d4fb449ee_1580586235.png

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum