INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT (RET)

Description of your first forum.

INFORMATION FROM PHIL HASKETT (RET)

Postby cdillon » Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:35 pm

Patty Ryan.jpg

Patty Ryan, nee McCallum. Beloved wife of Mick. Dear mother of Shannon CPD (Tony) Salamone and Kate (Anthony Montelione). Loving grandmother of Matilda and Anthony Salamone. Dear sister of Barry McCallum, Joanne (Mike) Rusch and the late Sue Bitter and the late Jay McCallum. Fond aunt of many nieces and nephews. Funeral Monday 8:45 a.m. from Beverly Ridge Funeral Home, 10415 S. Kedzie Ave. to St. Christina Church Mass 9:30 a.m. Interment Private. In lieu of flowers memorials to Alzheimer's Association, 225 N. Michigan Ave., Floor 17, Chicago, IL 60601, appreciated. Visitation Sunday 3:00 - 8:00 p.m. 773-779-4411 (beverlyridgefuneralhome.com).

AND…

Northside Retiree Breakfast!

Hello everyone,

Did you have a safe and happy 4th of July? I know I did, spending time with friends and family. I hope that you all had a happy 4th of July holiday and a great month.

August is here and the Northside Retiree Breakfast is Tuesday the 6th at 0900 Hours. It starts at 0900 but the doors open around 0830. Come and meet up with friends old and new. Catch up on what’s been happening and be in the cool of D'Agostino's 7530 W Oakton, Niles, IL. I hope to see you all there. Be safe.

Fraternally,

Steve Marchfield
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum