Northwestern University requests help

Description of your first forum.

Northwestern University requests help

Postby cdillon » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi,
My name is Dana Getz, I'm a journalism student at Northwestern University. One of my classes is based out of Edgewater and I'm currently doing a story about the general safety in the Edgewater community. While reporting in the community, I discovered that many residents thought the area was extremely safe, while others noted there was more crime than most residents are aware of, and I'm interested in exploring how truly safe or unsafe Edgewater really is. As you can imagine, the Chicago Police Department is difficult to get a response out of, so I thought maybe someone from your association may be able to answer some of my questions. Though someone who has experience in the Edgewater area (20th district) would be preferable, anyone who could give me some general knowledge about the CPD and the safety in Chicago neighborhoods would be extremely helpful. I was wondering if someone would be available and willing to interview within the next week, or if you could forward me any information that might be helpful to me. I realize you are very busy, but would greatly appreciate any help you could provide. Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation.

Best,
Dana Getz

--
Dana Getz
Northwestern University 2015
Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications
<danagetz2015@u.northwestern.edu>
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum