• Audra Flores

• 1 Attachment
• 706.1KB
• Save to
• pdf
‎LWS flyer_retiredchi.pdf
706KB
Save

Monday, July 29th at 7pm at the Musicbox Theater, AMC will be screening the first episode of their upcoming drama LOW WINTER SUN for all in attendance. Following the premiere there will be a Q&A with executive producer Chris Mundy and members of the cast.

http://www.amctv.com/low-winter-sun/vid ... winter-sun

"Set in Detroit, LOW WINTER SUN, is a contemporary story of murder, deception, revenge and corruption in a world where cops and criminals is blurred. This gritty edgy provocative crime drama begins with an act of retribution -- the murder of a dirty cop by two fellow Detroit detectives. Seemingly the perfect crime, in reality the murder activates forces that will forever alter one cop's life, and pull him into the heart of the Detroit underworld." Series premieres on Sunday, August 11 on AMC.

We would like to invite your group to attend this FREE screening!! You can claim your passes at http://www.gofobo.com/rsvp and enter the RSVP code: GENTBT3-BT

--
Audra Flores | Allied-THA | 500 N. Michigan Ave.| Chicago, IL 60611 | 831-383-9008

Just wanted to touch base with you about the RSVP code to redeem tickets. Each code is good for two tickets so the one I included in your email will no longer be valid following two downloads. The flyers attached to the email will have different codes on each flyer. Please alert your group about these so they can redeem their tickets! My apologies for any confusion!

We could not reproduce the flyers. We suggest calling Audra Flores at 831-383-9008

For the sake of not making life difficult for your group we went ahead and regenerated ONE CODE for all to use.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you or the group.

www.gofobo.com/RSVP and enter the RSVP code: GENKSW6

Cheers

Audra
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum