Employment Opportunity Requires Narcotics Expertise

Description of your first forum.

Employment Opportunity Requires Narcotics Expertise

Postby cdillon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:19 pm

Greetings , my name is Conor Fitzpatrick. I am writing to you from Busse, Busse & Grasse, we are a law firm currently involved in a civil legal matter and are looking to potentially retain any retired police officers associated with the RCPA that would be willing to act as an expert in this case. We have a series of text messages between two parties that we suspect contain possible evidence of a drug deal, and would like an expert so that we may present the messages in court. I was curious as to if you know of any retired Chicago police officers that have experience with drug deals and the language used in them that would be able to review these text messages. We are willing to compensate any individuals for services provided.

If you have any information that you could provide regarding this, or have additional questions, please feel free to contact me at this email address or the phone number listed below. Alternatively, you can speak with Courtney Lorentz, the attorney handling this case, directly at 1-312-750-1212. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Conor Fitzpatrick
Law Clerk
Busse, Busse & Grasse, P.C.
20 North Wacker Dr., Suite 3518
Chicago, IL 60606
(312)784-4818 phone
(312)750-1211 fax

bbg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the person or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail or telephone (312) 750-1212 and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

Please note that sending any electronic communication from this e-mail address should not be construed as a consent to service to this email address of court papers or other documents in relation to any litigated matter. Service of any legal documents to this firm is only valid through service@bussepc.com.
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum