Looking For Retired Police Detectives For A New TV Series

Description of your first forum.

Looking For Retired Police Detectives For A New TV Series

Postby cdillon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Greetings,

I am the SVP of TV development based in Los Angeles and am reaching out to your organization to ask for assistance getting the word out that we are looking for retired police detectives/experts to be a part of a new TV series for Discovery I.D.

We are FJ Productions a major US television production company and with me Harlan Freedman has developed, sold and/or produced main stream family friendly TV series ranging from Travel Channel’s “Hotel Showdown” or A&E’s “Billy the Exterminator “ to series on Discovery network amongst many other major TV Networks.

As you know, there certainly are lackluster reality TV series on the air today, but FJ Productions prides itself with producing only the highest quality, top shelf TV-series that always benefits all the individuals and businesses involved. Especially as the networks pay the on-camera talent… they pay nothing!

Is it possible to share with following information with your members?
====================================================================
TV Network Discovery I.D. is casting retired police detectives (men or woman) that are interested in being TV host/experts for their new TV shows. Must have 15+ years as police officer, full of life experience, a great story teller and comfortable being on camera. Soooo…want your own TV show on Discovery I.D.? Email us your contact info & a couple of recent pictures by 10/14/16 to Develop@FJProductions.com to start the casting process.
====================================================================

Any help is appreciated!

All the best,

Harlan Freedman
SVP of Development
F.J.Productions, Inc.
14900 Ventura Blvd. Suite 350 – Los Angeles, CA 91403
www.fjproductions.com 818-788-0153 Ext.27
cdillon
Site Admin

Return to Your first forum